Back to Around the Waterfront
well-known Notre Dame des Anges Church which sits right on the Boramar Beach.
The lower (slightly darker) part of the tower stands in the sea as it is the original
lighthouse which was built in the Middle Ages. The rest of the church was added
in the 1680s and the dome was added in 1810. A highly respected Catalan artist,
Joseph Sunyer, hand-carved the wooden interior altar and then covered it with